Topglass Fibreglass Roofing is manufactured in Australia for tough Australian conditions. It sets the standard for fiberglass sheeting in the commercial and industrial roofing. Topglass is perfectly suited to skylights with a large range of profiles and large spanning capabilities available in a range of options.
– UV stabilised Commercial/Industrial grade reinforced translucent roofing
– 10 year warranty
– 100 micron Gel coated translucent roofing for outstanding protections against solar deterioration.
– 25 Year warranty
– 130 micron Gel Coated sheet with Solid colouring (opaque – won’t transmit light). Alternative to metal in corrosive environments.
– translucent fibreglass sheeting for fire and smoke retardant applications.
– specialised heat reducing fibreglass sheeting while still allowing light transmission for ultra cool skylight applications.
– utilising heavy-duty woven roving enclosed within the resin matrix which in turn provides a structural capability not normally available with traditional translucent roofing materials
– selects and singles out infrared (heat) plus harmful ultraviolet rays, there by preventing heat build-up and UV damage to Stock and Plant.
– Two independent sheets of Topglass® are laid over each other to form an effective air gap between the sheets. Eliminating condensation drips, reduces noise and heat build up.
Topglass Fibreglass Roofing Applications
Topglass Fibreglass Roofing Features and Benefits
|Light Transmission (%)||Solar Transmission (%)||Light Transmission||Solar Transmission||Light Transmission||Solar Transmission|
|Topglass 2400 g/m2||74||65||58||49||33||22|
|Topglass 3660 g/m2||62||58||47||40||NA||NA|
|Topglass GC 2400g/m2||74||65||84||49||33||22|
|Topglass GC 3660 g/m2||62||58||47||40||NA||NA|
|Topglass FR50 2400g/ms||74||65||58||49||33||22|
|Topglass FR50 3660g/ms||62||58||48||40||NA||NA|
|Topglass GC ULTRA-SAFE 3660 g/m2||61||56||58||49||40||22|
We have one of the most extensive range of polycarbonate products in Australia. Our team of experts are second to none and can advise you on the best solution for your project.TALK TO AN EXPERT