- Excellent Chemical Resistance – DURASHIELD withstands a wide variety of chemicals, making it ideal for applications in chemically aggressive environments.
- UV and Weather Resistant – Offering long service periods in cold or hot climates
- Flexible – Suitable for curved roofing.
- Non-Corrosive – DURASHIELD is ideal forseaside projects, mines, livestock farms and more.
- Insulating – Heat buildup is reduced in comparison with metal roofing, which creates a cooler and more friendly environment within the structure.
- Minimum Maintenance – Freedom from high maintenance and frequent roofing replacement.
- High Impact Strength – Resisting hail, wind and snow loads.
- Fire Resistance – DURASHIELD self-extinguishing
Industrial and Chemical Plants
Durashield is ideally suited to use in Chemical storage, warehouses, service sheds, conveyors and maintenance halls.
The non-corrosive properties of Durashield make it an ideal choice for the salty atmosphere in seaside locations.
The non-corrosive properties of Durashield make it an ideal choice for applications where roofing/cladding may come into contact with a wide range of minerals, which would otherwise cause rusting and corrosion to metal products.
Agriculture and Livestock
Durashield has extremely low thermal conductivity making it an excellent choice when temperature control is important. It can also withstand the gases that are often present in large scale livestock environments.
Durashield comes in a range of profiles to suit your structure, download the brochure for full product details, or call us with your question.